FOR RENT: Like New Luxury Furnished House in Dunbar Vancouver

FOR RENT: Like New Luxury Furnished House in Dunbar Vancouver


  • Property addressL 4*** W 28th Av
  • Location: 4*** w 28th Av, Vancouver
  • Rent: $12,800/month
  • Available: Now
  • Furnishing: Furnished, can be unfurnished
  • Property Type: Detached House
  • Bedrooms : 7
  • Bedrooms: 4.5
  • Living Space: 3,900 SF
  • Parking : 3 car garage
  • Utilities and Internet: Not Included

For Viewing: Please email to book an appointment with a brief intro of yourself.



  • Prime Dunbar neighborhood
  • Meticulously newly renovated by a renowned designer, blending modern living with fine art craftsmanship
  • Spacious 7 bedrooms  and 5 bedrooms house with over 3,900 sf
  • Radiant heat, air conditioning, and central vacuum
  • Master bathroom features spa-like amenities: steam shower, body spray, and rain shower
  • Real marble and granite countertops adorn every surface
  • Versatile basement: legal 3-bedroom rental suite for income or private recreational sanctuary
  • Basement amenities include a high-end bar, wine cellar, and theatre room
  • Top school nearby:  Lord Byng Secondary School, St. George’s school, Crofton House school


⁠ Realtor®,

Residential | Commercial⁠

RE/MAX Crest Realty⁠⁠⁠

Wechat: PrincessPanRealtor⁠


No comments

Post Your Comment:

Your email will not be published
Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.